Hear what our customers and partners have to say about STELLA
Lou King Breault
Ourisman Automotive of Virginia
STELLA has helped us solve our BDC recruiting and training issues by providing us with a consistent and reliable phone response system. Our customers' calls are always answered in a professional way. Calls are short and effective. Customers are happy, employees are happy and the dealerships are saving money.
Our Dealers Tell us…
- "Before STELLA, the hold time to set an appointment was over 3 minutes. Now STELLA answers all our calls if we don’t immediately pick up."
- "I have trained 65 people in the last year, and I’d rather turn on STELLA than train one more BDC rep."
- "Our BDC used to focus 80% of their day on inbound calls. With STELLA our BDC has tripled its outbound calling efforts."
- "STELLA answers all of our service appointment calls which allows my service advisors to focus on customers in the service drive and my BDC team to focus on outbound calls".
- "With STELLA we were able to dramatically decrease our costs compared to using an outsourced BDC."
- "It really is a win-win… we are setting more appointments and providing a better experience for our customers."
- "STELLA set 670 appointments in our group’s first week of trial, and we haven’t turned her off since."
- "STELLA is helping our dealers be better operators and helping them scale at a rate we could never do in this job market."
Case Study: Germain Motor Company
Shaun “NIFF” Kniffin, Director of Marketing & Technology for the Germain Motor Company recognized that some stores were experiencing longer than average hold times and a higher percentage of calls that did not reach the intended agents. Without a functioning service BDC some stores were creating bottle necks of callers with multiple attempts from customers trying to reach their designated service advisors to either schedule appointments or receive quick status updates.
Click here to read more
Case Study: Boch Toyota
Jason Aufiero, General Manager of Boch Toyota, recognized that they were missing calls and that customers were complaining about not being able to get through to the dealership to set appointments. He leveraged his third-party BDC to help, but the BDC got too bogged down answering calls that they couldn’t place their expected outbound revenue-generating calls.
Click here to read more
Fixed Ops Director